NATIONAL BUGS BUNNY DAY w 20g skein | Dyed to Order
**** This colorway includes a 20g mini skein called "What's Up Doc?", which is carrot themed.
This yarn is dyed as a self-striping yarn, with approximately 4-5 rows per stripe.
This colorway is available on the following bases:
STURDY ALIEN base:
* 80% Superwash Merino/20% Nylon.
* recommended gauge: 7-9 stitches per inch, based on 2.5mm needles.
* yardage: Approximately 390m/425yards, 100g
FANCY SCHMANCY ALIEN base:
* 75% Superwash Merino, 25% Nylon.
* recommended gauge: 5 stitches per inch, based on 3mm needles.
* yardage: Approximately 245 yards, 100g
This colorway is available as DYED TO ORDER. Dyed to Order colorways are only available as a 100g skein and do not have an option for 50g skeins.
****** care *****
We recommend hand washing in cold water with a wool wash. All skeins are rinsed multiple times, however bleeding may occur on the first wash.
Please check our policies for faq and shipping information.